Table of Contents
When Will Your Company Be Ready For A Leadership Team?
Building Leadership Teams - Getting Started
The 2 Different Types Of Leadership Development
Business Leadership Training Vs. Business Leadership Coaching
Leadership Team Building For A Private Company Vs. A Corporation
Small Business Leadership
Selecting And Promoting The Right People
Management Team Building - The 5 Core Leadership Criteria
1. Vision And Values
2. Collaboration And Cooperation
3. Positive And Encouraging
4. Ability To Create Impact
5. Leading By Example
Training Your New Leadership Team
360 Leadership Assessment
7 Major Points Of Leadership Team Building Training
1. Get Them Involved In The Larger Picture
2. Make Sure They Understand Your Vision
In fact, this is so important that there should always be a specific portion of the leadership training or coaching program specifically dedicated to the topic.
3. Give Them More Responsibility
4. Make Them A Part Of Your Team
5. Create Processes, Policies, And Procedures
6. Learn To Trust
7. Understand That Leadership Team Building Takes Time
But it’s important, and it matters. And I would encourage you to bite the bullet and get started now so that you can set your business up for even greater success later.
If you’re ready to make the leap, click here to book a free discovery call with me today.